Tuesday, May 25, 2010

That special little bag - 25th May 2010

I found this most delightful purse on the internet made out of a juice bottle.
I love craft work and enjoy showing our cub and leaders how to make cute, useful items from rubbish..... as they say "from litter to glitter"!

Instead of leaving it plain, I have decorated it with pretty lace and added a gold chain.

It is very simple and easy to make and I am sure all your cub scouts will enjoy this.

The girl cubs will enjoy decorating it and making it look pretty and dainty.

For the boys we have a wallet also made from recycleable material.... this time a cereal box.
Very cute indeed!

The pattern for this wallet I also found on the internet .... but after spending 10 minutes searching for it, I cannot find it!
So if you nee the template let me know and I can let you have it.
Remember to send me your return email address in the comments.
Grateful thanks to the originator of these templates!
Keep Crafing
Joy

No comments: