Friday, December 25, 2009

A wedding card!

This wedding card is for a very special friend of mine who gets married next year. Unfortunately I am not able to make the wedding as she is in London... so this has truly been a labour of love!

I saw this beautiful card over at "Cards by Tiets" - a very talented young lady - who kindly let me have the tutorial.


Can you believe this is all in one card?

It is just awesome... and I enjoyed making this card so much!

Her colours are purple with a touch of lime - so thought it only apt to use them for her card.

Let's just hope my special friend does not see it on the blog before it arrives in her post-box!
Till next Time
Keep Crafting
Akela Joy

3 comments:

Ivo Serenthà said...

My compliment for your blog and pictures included,I encourage you to photoblog

CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

Even week another photo album

Merry Christmas,greetings from Italy,

Marlow

Tiets said...

wooww Joy, you amde a gorgeous creation!!
I wish you a merry christmas!!
Hugs Tiets

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh, this wedding card is absolutely stunning! Well done Akela!